This week on Golazzo, Jimbo, James Horncastle and Gab Marcotti look back at Bobo – Christian Vieri – the grumpiest striker in Serie A.
Currently enjoying life as a DJ, and having admitted he would have been happier playing cricket in his former home of Australia, Vieri wasn’t exactly a bad footballer. One of Italy’s all-time great strikers and a top scorer in Serie A and La Liga.
Bobo liked to score on and off the pitch but ended his career living with his mother. He made his way through plenty of clubs. 9 in 9 years to be exact. And heaven knows how many nightclubs.
Elsewhere, it was a heart-breaking week for Napoli and Inter who were both eliminated from the Champions League by a wafer-thin margin.
It was a wild weekend in Italy with dramatic finishes while Juventus are enjoying the best start in Serie A history. Plus Prandelli is the latest manager to take on the chalice at Genoa.
• PART 1: Inter and Napoli knocked out of the Champions League (01m 00s)
• PART 2a: An introduction to Christian Vieri (07m 30s)
• PART 2b: Vieri replaces Vialli at Juventus, then leaves for Atletico Madrid (11m 30s)
• PART 2c: Vieri’s off again – this time to Lazio, then Inter, becoming the most expensive player in the world (15m 30s)
• PART 2d: Vieri’s international career and fall-out at Euro 2004 (20m 30s)
• PART 3a: Vieri tapped by private detectives at Inter, resulting in a move to Milan then Monaco (22m 45s)
• PART 3b: Vieri returns to his nomadic ways in 2006 back in Serie A (27m 45s)
• PART 3c: Vieri’s legacy and DJ career – the Bobo Dance! (30m 45s)
• PART 4: A wild weekend in Serie A plus Prandelli arrives at Genoa (34m 10s)
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff.
• send us a tweet: @theTotallyShow
• for sales and advertising email email@example.com
Vi använder kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor.