Welcome to the Swansea Cyber Law & Security Podcast. Sara Correia, Patrick Bishop and guests bring you discussion and analysis of current legal, ethical and policy issues which affect us all - in and beyond digital spaces.
The views expressed on this podcast are personal and do not represent those of our employers, sponsors or partner organisations.
- Sara Correia is an ESRC doctoral researcher at the HRC School of Law, Swansea University (@CyberSara121).
- Dr. Patrick Bishop is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the HRC School of Law, Swansea University (@p_bishop).
Today’s special guest was:
- Cate Hopkins, a doctoral researcher at Cardiff University’s Data Justice Lab (@CateHop).
Mentioned/referred to on today’s episode:
- UK government announces new health COVID19 datastore: https://www.scl.org/news/10866-uk-government-announces-new-health-data-platform
- New York Times piece by historian Prof. Kathryn Olivarius on immunity passports and inequalities drawing from historical accounts of the aftermath of Yellow Fever:
- Data Justice Lab’s Data Scores as Governance project: https://datajusticelab.org/data-scores-as-governance/
- HRC School of Law still accepting applications on the Cyber Crime and Terrorism MA, to find out more see here: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/law/ma-cyber-crime-and-terrorism/
- LLAMAS AT ZOOM MEETINGS!!! https://www.businessinsider.com/zoom-video-goat-2-meeting-llama-sweet-farm-animals-cameo-2020-4?r=US&IR=T
Opening Credit’s Music: Život je Fuzz by Neuroleptic Trio(licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 International License).
Podcast art by Beatriz Lima: https://www.bealima.com/
This podcast is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0): creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Cyber law and security news with Sara Correia and Patrick Bishop.. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Cyber law and security news with Sara Correia and Patrick Bishop. och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.