We decided NOT to do research before meeting our guest Luke Bache. The only thing we knew was that he’s a yoga- and meditation teacher. So - we got to know each other.
This is a slow conversation, so drop your stress-guard and take it in.
Remember: "When I was faster I was always behind" (from the tune Slowpoke by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young).
Among the topics covered:
• The Swedish love of Eurovision
• Toxic masculinity
• Time-out in a relationship under the same ceiling in a situation where one of them feel that there could be too much negativity in any communication
• Why a varied, more buoyant yoga is better than a static one
• How we can relate to and work with feelings of shame and guilt
• Trees and nature
• Vipassana meditation
• What he ate for breakfast - what is in a “hipster meal”?
• His purpose - to share and help others
• Sensory motor psychotherapy
• Conscious awareness for example in the realm of on-line activity
• An embarrassing moment that radically changed his life
• Luke dwells on the quote by Salvador Dali: "I don't do drugs. I am drugs".
And - mind you - when we decided that we had talked sufficiently, covering a wide range of topics, we were both mind boggled about the fact that we had talked for - two hours straight.
Apparently, we were not bored.
You will neither.
This guy is a thinker, a reader, a constant challenger of himself and what goes on around him.
Books and people mentioned in the pod:
• The Overstory by Richard Powers
• The hidden life of trees by Peter Wohlleben
• Long walk to freedom by Nelson Mandela
• The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
• The more beautiful world our hearts know is possible by
• A forest journey by John Purlin
• Tending the wild by Kat Anderson
• Sorry to bother you by Boots Riley
• The art of self-defence by Riley Sterns
• The Swedish Theory of Love
You can contact Luke Bache here: https://urtruenature.com/
THIS POD IS A RESULT OF A LISTENER REACHING OUT TO US, SUGGESTING WE MEET WITH LUKE. DO YOU KNOW INTERESTING PERSONS TO WHOM WE SHOULD CHAT?
Reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Radio Sessions is brought to you by YesYoga - the corporate yoga specialist. Hire us for yoga & meditation at your workplace, festival, event, school or conference.
We´re on the web, Instagram and Facebook. See you there and on the frequenzies - all pods can be found on www.yogapodden.se.
Soundtrack: “Consciousness” by DJ Food
This pod is also a result of us promoting YOUR ideas and suggestions on what we should deliver on these frequencies. All suggestions, opinions and pecan fudge pies can be directed to email@example.com.
Keep track on what´s going on in the yoga world in Sweden on www.yogatrender.se (you have to handle Swedish though).
Wonderful yoga mats in cork at www.naturligyoga.se
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Yoga Radio Sessions Yogapodden. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Yoga Radio Sessions Yogapodden och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.