Legendary speaker Jim Cathcart shares powerful wisdom for overcoming the self-limiting beliefs that keep us from thriving in work and life.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The simple secret to motivating yourself and others
2) A powerful phrase to motivate you to be your best
3) The four steps to breaking bad habits
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep735 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT JIM —
Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE is a person who has achieved every major milestone in professional speaking: President of the National Speakers Association, Speakers Hall of Fame, 22 published books, 3,300 highly paid speeches worldwide, speeches in China, South America, Europe, and in every one of the 50 US states. He received the Golden Gavel Award from Toastmasters International which was also presented to Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Earl Nightingale and Walter Cronkite. He received The Cavett Award from the National Speakers Association, and more.
Jim is also a guitarist and singer/songwriter who performs often in clubs, at conventions and special events. A fitness enthusiast who has logged over 10,000 miles of running mountain trails after age 60, and a lifetime member of the American Motorcyclist Association. A newscaster once said, “Jim Cathcart is what ‘Fonzie’ from Happy Days would have been if he had gone to business school.” To that end, in September of 2021 Jim received an honorary business degree from High Point University in North Carolina.
• Jim’s book: The Power Minute: Your Motivation Handbook for Activating Your Dreams & Transforming Your Life
• Jim’s book: The Acorn Principle: Know Yourself, Grow Yourself
• Jim’s organization: Cathcart Institute
• Jim’s website: Cathcart.com
• Jim’s music: GuitarMusicLive.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Resource: Mathnasium
• Book: Live a Thousand Years: Have the Time of Your Life by Giovanni Livera
• Book: The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Pete Mockaitis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Pete Mockaitis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.