Kimberly Cummings shares her top tips on how to make career transitions easier.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How to make the next best move for your career
2) The key indicators that it’s time to explore other options
3) How to identify power players–and become one yourself
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep686 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT KIMBERLY —
Kimberly B. Cummings is a leading career and leadership development expert and an accomplished speaker and podcast host whose mission is to empower women and people of color in the workplace. Her personal and professional development company, Manifest Yourself, LLC, provides in-person and virtual workshops, trainings, and coaching to professionals looking to lead a dynamic career and life.
Kimberly has had the opportunity to speak to and create workshops for many organizations, including the New Jersey Conference for Women, Ellevate Network, Urban League, Princeton University and National Sales Network, SXSW, among others. She is also on the Board of Directors for The Power of You Teens organization. Next Move, Best Move: Transitioning into a Career You’ll Love is her first book.
• Book: Next Move, Best Move: Transitioning Into a Career You'll Love
• Instagram: kimbcummings
• LinkedIn: Kimberly B. Cummings
• Website: KimberlyBCummings.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Winning: The Unforgiving Race to Greatness (Tim Grover Winning Series) by Tim S. Grover
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Pete Mockaitis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Pete Mockaitis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.