Josh Linkner breaks down the habits of great innovators and how you can become a great innovator in your own right.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How you can develop your creativity–no matter your role
2) The habits and mindsets of the greatest innovators
3) How to spark new ideas when you’re in a rut
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep679 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT JOSH —
Josh Linkner is a Creative Troublemaker.
He has been the founder and CEO of five tech companies, which sold for a combined value of over $200 million. He’s the author of four books including the New York Times Bestsellers, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention. As the founding partner and former CEO of Detroit Venture Partners, he has been involved in the launch of over 100 startups.
Today, Josh serves as Chairman and co-founder of Platypus Labs, an innovation research, training, and consulting firm. He has twice been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and is a recipient of the United States Presidential Champion of Change Award.
Josh is also a passionate Detroiter, the father of four, a professional-level jazz guitarist, and has a slightly odd obsession for greasy pizza.
• Book: Big Little Breakthroughs: How Small, Everyday Innovations Drive Oversized Results
• Website: BigLittleBreakthroughs.com
• Personal Website: JoshLinkner.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
• Book: How to Change: The Science of Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Katy Milkman
• Book: Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking by Jon Acuff
• Book: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny by Robin Sharma
• Book: Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know by Adam Grant
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Care.com. Find the perfect caregiver for your child, parents, and home.
• RISE. Improve your sleep and energy with the RISE app at risescience.com/awesome
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Pete Mockaitis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Pete Mockaitis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.