In this iTunes episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the Quad monster Branch Warren. Listen up as we get into:
• How he was known for his outstanding leg development and gnarly looking physique. How he trained to get that look.
• His being a 2x winner of the Arnold and top 2 Olympia placer
• How his being a business man outside of bodybuilding is a lesson for our followers. Former gym owner, freight company owner (shipping fruit), Black Skull (has a line with them) and Wicked Cuts (Jerky) and more.
• He tells a great story about training, being shown the ropes, gaining 20lbs and then going to a ‘proper gym’ – Metroflex. Talks about fights etc. How this
• Trains ‘sloppy’ but effectively. High intensity, weight and volume. He says he could have had more rest.
• How he’s gritty and real – he goes hunting with dogs and kills with a knife.
• His quad injury (Generation Iron / horse)
• His training with Ronnie while still in his teens
• The mistakes even a pro can make with diuretics.
• Finally and as always we discuss what we think he used when it came to PEDs
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Link to thread's: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/branch-warren-his-steroid-use-8595.html
Link to article's: https://www.evolutionary.org/branch-warren-steroid-cycle-exposed