In today's eco-minded episode, Mason is joined by designer and inventor Andrew Hayim de Vries. Are you interested in the environment? Are you an eco-warrior? Or maybe you've cottoned on that we only have one earth and she is in a spot of bother ;P - well today's episode is for you. Andrew shares his absolute passion for the environment and in particular, his passion for all things composting. Want to help create a synergy of life force, by redirecting a significant waste stream? Then get involved in composting. Andrew has been developing the below-ground composting solution - the Subpod™. The guys talk about composting and how you can make sure your home or business system is good for the environment. And do you know how much food waste we have globally? Andrew will shock you!
**SuperFeast HQ's works with Andrew weekly for our community composting system
You will hear about:
- What makes an effective composting system
- Above ground systems (in warm climates) are NOT a good solution
- Food wastage is real
- How can we view the food waste situation and improve the current landscape?
- Soil degradation and monocultures provide considerable challenges for soil integrity
- The village / community mentality creates engagement and accessibility
- Businesses have an ethical responsibility to educate and lead the way in environmental practices
- How the current status of landfill faces several key issues
- Imagine buying food based on nutritional value, NOT on weight
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Mason Taylor | Multidimensional Health. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Mason Taylor | Multidimensional Health och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.