Gut health - what a minefield! Well, after today's Part 1 episode, we hope you'll be feeling more empowered understanding your gut health. Dan Sipple (The Functional Naturopath) joins Mason today as the boys dive deep into the depths of your gastro-intestinal tract! This subject is so vast, we have Part 1 and Part 2 to follow - stay tuned for next week. This episode covers the basics, what is digestion, what is good gut health and how we can build a robust gut microbiome - all the topics to get you in the driver's seat of your health. Dan shares his personal gut health journey (inclusive of viral load and Epstein-Barr) and once again, Dan brings his clinical observations to the table with real-life client experiences.
The guys discuss:
- Why testing and data for gut health can help with specific diagnoses
- How beneficial colostrum and aloe vera are for the gut lining
- Mouth to anus - the digestive system is a hollow tube!
- Bloating, distension, diarrhoea, constipation, vomiting, nausea are all signs of an unhealthy digestive system
- 80% of the immune system resides in the gut
- The more robust your gut health, the stronger your immunity
- The pilot light for good digestion is the kidneys
- How stress greatly impacts the Yin digestive system - stress less peeps
- Rock-hard, stressed, tense abs are out; movement, flow and softness are in!
- Remember all the happy neurotransmitters are made in the gut
- Why Lion's Mane is so effective for gut health via nerve regeneration and prebiotic actions
- Bitter tastes fuel and heal your gut (apple cider vinegar works a charm)
- Antacids set you up for bacterial overgrowth, malabsorption and lowers your stomach acid, which is NOT the way to heal heartburn
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Mason Taylor | Multidimensional Health. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Mason Taylor | Multidimensional Health och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.