Welcome to episode 204 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by PE coordinator Joe Danquah. We talk about ALL things primary PE during this episode and gain insights and advice from Joe's daily teaching.
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- A PE Resource you couldn't live without?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
You can expect all of this plus lots of other side avenues that our discussions take us down. So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Ryan Ellis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Ryan Ellis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.