Welcome to episode 206 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by primary PE specialist teacher Ben Anderson for one of the most insightful episodes of the show yet! On this bumper episode, we learn about what makes Ben tick as a practitioner and discover the ways in which his school is thriving as a result of his excellent PE leadership and teaching.
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Success story/most inspiring moment as a teacher?
- A PE Resource you couldn't live without?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
All of this and so much more to help you in your own Primary PE teaching journey! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Ryan Ellis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Ryan Ellis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.