Welcome to episode 202 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by PE lead Abby Miles. On this episode, we take a wander through topics focused on ALL things primary PE and gain insights and advice from Abby in her short time teaching and leading PE in her school.
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Success story/most inspiring moment as a teacher?
- A PE Resource you couldn't live without?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
All of this plus many other side conversations are waiting for you! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!
Podden och tillhörande omslagsbild på den här sidan tillhör Ryan Ellis. Innehållet i podden är skapat av Ryan Ellis och inte av, eller tillsammans med, Poddtoppen.